MeetMe Chat & Meet New People is a social app for befriending new people and interacting with them. Unlike most other online dating or social apps, MeetMe: Chat & Meet New People focus more on people meeting each other.
As a result, you would see a lot of people on the platform wanting to befriend you and be just that. This social app is ideal for people who have just moved to a place where they have no friends.
Notwithstanding this amazing qualities, many registered users still want to deactivate or delete their MeetMe Account Account permanently or temporally due to one reason or the other, it may be the issue of fraud, long vacation or that the user does not want to be online again for reason best known to him or her.
Whatever the reason, meanwhile, it’s obvious some no longer trust the social giant, and I keep hearing the same question over and over again from my reader.
How to Delete MeetMe Account.
- Log into the account
- Click “Me” at the top of the home page
- Click “Settings”
- Under “Account Settings”, press “Delete Account”
- In the pop-up, press “Yes”, then enter your email and password to confirm the deletion
If You’re Logged Into MeetMe Using Facebook:
- Log into MeetMe using the Facebook account email and password
- Delete account using steps listed above
Disconnect & Remove Account From Facebook:
- Click “Settings” on your Facebook profile
- Press “Apps” on the left side of the screen
- Press the “x” next to the service you wish to remove