According to Wikipedia – Snapdeal is an Indian e-commerce company based in New Delhi, India. The company was started by Kunal Bahl and Rohit Bansal in February 2010.
Snapdeal is one of the biggest and prestigious market players in E-commerce operations, for many reasons people may opt-out of the subscription or, being a customer.
How to Deactivate Snapdeal Account Permanently
There are basic ways to follow and within 24 hours your account would be deleted.
You’ll need to write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org in the subject line you can mention- Request to delete my account, You need to mention these 3 things in your mail body- Your Mobile Number and/or E mail address, any reason why you want to your account to be deleted. That’s it.
Try to send this email from your registered Email which is already in the Snapdeal database.
How to Delete Snapdeal Account By Support Chat
- Go to the following url http://www.snapdeal.com/info/contactus
- Login with your account
- Scroll down and find contact customer care
- A chat window will pop up now talk to the customer care executive to delete your account
How to Deactivate / Delete Snapdeal Account By Writing Email
- Open your email account.
- Compose an email and enter this address email@example.com.
- Now write an email related to the delete account example given here.
- Enter email subject like a request to delete my account and click on send.