According to Wikipedia. Indeed is an American worldwide employment-related search engine for job listings launched in November 2004. It is a subsidiary of Japan’s Recruit Co. Ltd. and is co-headquartered in Austin, Texas and Stamford, Connecticut with additional offices around the world.
As a single-topic search engine, it is also an example of a vertical search. Indeed it is currently available in over 60 countries and 28 languages. In October 2010, Indeed.com passed Monster.com to become the highest-traffic job website in the United States.
The site aggregates job listings from thousands of websites, including job boards, staffing firms, associations, and company career pages. They generate revenue by selling premium job posting and resume features to employers and companies hiring. In 2011, Indeed began allowing job seekers to apply directly to jobs on Indeed’s site and offering resume posting and storage.Source: Wikipedia
How to delete my Indeed account?
- Log into the account
- Click on the email in the top right corner, then press “Account”
- Click “Delete My Account”
- In the pop-up, click “Ok”
If You’re Logged Into Indeed using Facebook:
- Log into Indeed using the Facebook account email and password
- Delete account using steps listed above
Disconnect & Remove Account From Facebook:
- Click “Settings” on your Facebook profile
- Press “Apps” on the left side of the screen
- Press the “x” next to the service you wish to remove
In the other way to delete your accounts.
- In order to delete your account, please submit a request to our Customer Support team using the link. http://www.indeed.com/support/contact?zlang=en-gb
- Note: Instead of canceling your account, you also have the option to pause or delete your alerts.