According to Wikipedia – Fiverr is an online marketplace for freelance services. Founded in 2010 and based in Tel Aviv, Israel, the company provides a platform for freelancers to offer services to customers worldwide.
If you are interested in deleting your Fiverr account but don’t know how to go about it, this guide will show you how to do just that. You will learn how to delete your Fiverr account by yourself.
Closing Your Account (or Change Username)
We hate to see you go, but if you insist, then you can close your account. You can do this for example if you no longer need to use Fiverr, or would like to change your username.
To deactivate your account:
- Once logged in, click your profile picture, and then click Settings > Account.
- In the ACCOUNT DEACTIVATION section, select a reason from the drop-down list.
- Click Deactivate Account.
You will receive a message indicating that your Fiverr account is closed.
- If you have funds in your account, you will need to withdraw your funds before deactivating your account.
- If you would like to use your existing email address for your new account, you must first change the email address on your existing account, and then close the account. To do so:
- Click your profile picture found on the top menu bar, and then select Settings.
- Update the Email field, and click Save.
You will receive an email confirmation to your new email address. Please click the link in the email to continue.
Note: If you were SMS-verified, you will receive an SMS phone code. Please enter it into the verification box on your Settings page. Your changes will then be updated.
- After you’ve closed your account, you can now create a new account using the email address of your choice.